Junak is one of the leading organisations in the field so it actively cooperates with many partners and umbrella organisations. There are many partners of this particular project as well. Partnerships based on partnership agreement are:
- Kandersteg International Scout Centre – scout environmental education centre based in Switzerland;
- Lipka– largest Czech professional environmental education institution;
- TEREZA– national coordinator of many environmental education projects for schools (Eco-school, Globe), one of the leading non-profits in the field;
- Sdružení pro Ochoz – local NGO;
- Petr Lička – local businessman.
The following partners issued letter of support for the project: Jan Činčera – Technical University of Liberec; Moravian karst conservation administration and corporate partners: CAMPA – NET and Českomoravský cement – Heidelberg Cement Group.
The project obtained financial support from Scout Centre Gilwell Ada's Hoeve.
© Kaprálův mlýn 2013